Monday, August 20, 2012

23 days...

until I hit 36 weeks and I should be then allowed to move around somewhat freely. It seems like a long way off but also no time at all, and much better than the alternative.

Today I spent my day receiving texts from Rich who was out on a super, super fun day with Raf. I'll let Rich write a blog about it, but it involved a train ride, a trip to the train museum (heaven!), a trip to the park, and a picnic! What more could a little guy want. They had a brilliant time, and Raf even got to ring the train's bell. I also had a nice visit from Ayala who brought around some sweet treats.

Tomorrow I have my 33 week scan and I intend to lie down (not even sit up!) all day so that I can sit outside on the beach and have a picnic with Karla and Raf's two friends Sawyer and Colby in the evening. Having a few things to look forward to really helps.

I can hardly wait for September, though. Not only does it mean making it to term with baby toast, but Jen is organizing a baby sprinkle to celebrate this little poppet! I can hardly wait. She's kindly having it at our house as I will officially still be on bed rest, but it's literally just a few days before the reprieve.

Lots to look forward to, indeed.

Here's Raf this morning, joining me for some bed rest after his breakfast downstairs.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU. I'm needing to speed up in the blanket and it may well have some strange colours but it will be a blanket of love !!! I honestly sit and think of you all at every stitch!

    ReplyDelete