Thursday, May 31, 2012

Juggling Skills

Whilst Al took the pups for a much needed walk this evening (a good sunny warm one in Maine), and Rafi was finishing his dinner - I decided to dust off my juggling skills after spying a bowl of oranges. I have tried to impress Rafi in the past with my juggling skills but he was seemingly too young for these feats of magic - and with Al never overly impressed - it was a losing battle to impress my family. Though tonight was different - up went the oranges and Rafi was immediately impressed, laughing and mesmerized so much that...he wanted a go! One orange then two then three in his hands and then...thump, thump, thump - we now have three bruised oranges. Quickly grabbing those up - he wanted the others in the bowl, oh dear - and pushing the bowl safely out of reach lead to a round of big tears and crying/wailing - not the end of the fun I was expecting!! Perhaps tennis balls next time Rafi...

1 comment: