This internet connection is too slow to blog much of anything, much less post photos... so a quick placeholder entry:
A quick list:
1) It is beautiful here... the weather has been very, very kind: in the 80s, sunny, with a light afternoon breeze.
2) We've visited some lovely beaches. our favourtie is Fort DeSoto. We're about to head there now to go kayaking.. hopefully :)
3) We have done one hike. This was a bit torturous, actually, as we got hopelessly lost. I now cannot walk without some serious limping. This has placed a big obstacle in respect to our tennis plans, but I can still lie next to the pool or on the beach and read. Phew!
4) We've had many plans to visit lots of nice restaurants... alas, I am so tired come 6pm that we invariably stay in and cook our own food (we're staying in an apartment).
5) We LOVE watching the little kiddos imagining little Raffi on holiday. But, I have also noted how horribly judgmental I have become of others' parenting. But, boy, these poor kids...