Friday, August 30, 2013

Little Boy Wonder - 4 year appointment!

Rafi had his 4 year check-up this Wednesday. I'm not sure what I was thinking but I made the appointment for 7:15 in the evening. Rich has his internship in the evenings so I took both boys along, and of course the Dr was running 45 minutes behind. I could have cried! The boys were so good, though, and the appointment went well. 

Raf weighs 39 pounds and is 40 3/4 inches. I don't think he's taken after Rich in the height department and Deb projected that he'll be around 5ft 10inches. He had one immunization, which he didn't love. I felt awful as he really wasn't expecting it to hurt. Nonetheless, he was quite the trooper.

The next day, as he was getting ready for school, he looked at a picture of Rich wearing a tie. He bemoaned the fact that he didn't have one, and I reminded him that he actually did! So he changed into a shirt and popped on the tie. Alas, he didn't wear it the entire day but he looked so sweet!




1 comment:

  1. He looks so grown-up Alex! Off to school already - how big he's getting. :)

    ReplyDelete