Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Arrival Guesses?

It's the day before our official due date. I really didn't we'd get to this point without a baby! Raf was 9 days early and now I'm heading into post-date territory. I get a lot of daily check-ins from people seeing if this baby has decided to grace us with his presence.

Raf was born on 7/7 and I did wonder if this one would arrive on 10/10. We'll see, though the day is passing us by.

It's our anniversary on the 14th - 10 years of marriage and 18 years together - so perhaps that will be an even more auspicious day and baby will arrive then?

Really I have no clue. My friend Susan thinks today. I am sort of hoping she's right.

4 comments:

  1. sort of hoping? I bet you're really hoping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes...Oct 14th for which the little baby Toast is waiting for!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, K.. I think you may be right :) I am REALLY hoping. It's been a long 9 months!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going with this evening as start of labour (partly because I hope my thinking so will make it true)!

    ReplyDelete