Monday, November 22, 2010

Brave Boy

I'm planning on writing a post about our trip to San Francisco. We returned yesterday and, truly, Raf was a complete star on the flight to and from SF. Unfortunately I don't have time now, but I wanted to post this little pic of Raf and the boys. He loves to hold their leads and when they pull him along he gets such a kick out of it and starts to giggle uncontrollably. Funny boy.



Also, Raf finally had his allergy testing today and we discovered that he is NOT allergic to soy. It's a massive relief, but he does have eczema, and that might be irritated by things like soy so we still have to be careful. It was a very sad moment for me when Raf was getting pricked with needles as part of the testing process. Mama almost burst into tears. Raf was a very brave little poppet, though - especially once he found the toys in the medical upboard.

1 comment:

  1. Aw, what a sweetie. I'm so sorry about the eczema, but I'm glad he is not allergic to soy! That would have been a real shame.

    So happy for all of you that he handled the flights so well. Can't wait to hear about your trip!
    xo
    Jen

    ReplyDelete