1) Only 36 hours or so until the big scan! We can hardly wait! Any last minute guesses as to the sex?
2) The sickness has returned with some force.. not as bad before, but enough that it's a bit misery-making. My mum informed me over the weekend that she was sick until month six. Oh mercy,
3) I have an emergency appointment with the nurse practitioner tomorrow. Deb is away. I've been having a few lupus symptoms this past few days and lupus flare-ups can make for problems. I am certain it;s nothing to be worried about... but of course I'm a little bit worried.
4) I am really beginning to show now. I'm almost at 19 weeks (wow!) and even with clothes on I think you can tell I'm pregnant. The changes are happening so quickly now! Everyday I seem to get bigger.... AND it's already a bit cumbersome to have a bump even as small as it is. Cutting my toenails last night was quite the chore.
5) I had no idea what people meant when they talked about the pregnancy fog, or pregnancy brain. I find myself searching for basic vocabulary... my memory is terrible, and my motivation to do any work is nowhere to be found. I'd like to be sat on my ouch watching English mystery DVDs.
6) Oh, an old school friend just emailed me an idea for how we want to be told about the baby's sex. It's a lovely idea....