Sunday, July 27, 2014

Evening Beach Walk

For the past two years, my sister Melissa and her lovely kids have been visiting at this time of the year. I'm feeling very sad that they're not here this year, and I have to admit that summer isn't quite the same. Rich has been working some evenings and without Melissa there haven't been many opportunities to take the boys to the beach (and taking kids and pups on my own is sort of nightmarish!). Earlier this week, though, the boys had a late nap and we all snuck out of an early evening walk. We live in such a heavenly place (remind me of that when I'm moaning about the bitter cold in a few months!). I do wish I had a sister living near by, though. 











2 comments:

  1. Lovely post! If only we had longer summers and shorter winters....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, beautiful photos!!!

    ReplyDelete