Thursday, January 3, 2013

Happy Boys!

After my rather downbeat post yesterday I was very happy to have a pretty good night's sleep. Rafi slept through most of the night and Charlie woke up at 2:30 for half an hour and then again around 3:45am, but that was it, and I even got in a row before the boys were up. Sadly the bottle situation remains and Charlie was very determined not to drink anything from it when my mum tried, but both he and Raf were happy campers today. 

Here are a few photos are caught on my way out of the door earlier today. He really is so cheerful like his brother. 







One of my colleagues very kindly gave Raf a VERY big bag of trains tracks and trains today, and when he returned home from school he was in heaven as he explored his new swag. He was pretty funny with lots of 'thank you, mummy', 'I'm so proud of you' (for procuring the trains, I think!), and, 'I'm so excited and happy'.






2 comments:

  1. Wait, did you going rowing & or get into a row? If the latter, then with who? Either way, why weren't you sleeping along with the children? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're so cute! Has your mom tried finger feeding him with a syringe or cup/spoon feeding him your milk? I don't know if it would help but we started J out with a syringe and our finger.

    ReplyDelete