Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Nesting and Irritability

Nesting has fully taken hold of me. I decided to paint the entire house...! I started with the downstairs living area a couple of weeks ago and that's mostly finished now. On Sunday I painted the upstairs hallway a much more cheery colour, and it's looking very lovely. We do need someone to come in to paint the high parts as neither of us is going to wobble about on a very tall ladder. The walls throughout the house are incredibly grim with two dirty little boys!! Next is the spare room that will also serve as baby girl's room. At least for now that's where we'll store all of her things.

In other news, I have been experiencing dreadful practice contractions. Not really Braxton hicks but probably not doing anything, either. I seem to have a very, very irritable uterus and I've been up literally all night for the past two evenings. I keep reaching the more unhelpful midwife so not sure what to do other than hope that this is not once again preterm labour.

It's going to be a long 9 weeks!

2 comments:

  1. Oh no! I hope everything calms down. Thinking of you and reading along. - Xerxella 😀

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Susan! I miss you.... xo

    ReplyDelete