Saturday, July 7, 2012

Birthday in Pics.


Morning balloons! I wish I'd had had the camera ready when I walked through the door with lots of balloons. He was so happy!



So happy!


Yummy!


Pressies!


It doesn't get much better than Thomas bath bubbles!


Wow, a chainsaw. Thank you, Nana!



And a gift from 'Baby Toast'.




Another train from Nana.


And a book of trains picked out by Daddy.



A toolbox from Nana, inspired by Papa who was fairly passionate about DIY.


Reading some fun Mr. Men books from Great Aunt Linda and Uncle Kevin.



To escape the humidity we decided to head to Portland for some lunch. Raf and Rich racing.


Racing back to Mummy... really fast!


Excited to be eating at Flatbread Pizza.


Raf turned three so time for a first drink at the bar.


Mr. Bump is a new favourtie.



Zonked.


The cake was honestly a bit of a disaster - i.e. it didn't turn out to be very 3D but I salvaged it with some icing! Raf LOVED it, though.







After a birthday tea Raf opened his final present from Aunty Bex and Uncle Habby! I went to mow the lawn and afterward (he hates being outside when I cut the grass as he's not keen on the noise!) Raf came out to finish bits I'd missed. 




Such a nice day.

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a very lovely birthday for Rafi! I love the tool box. J has a tool bench and tools I bought her at a garage sale. Someone claimed it was for boys, but one of my favorite toys was a tool bench when I was little. So glad he had a good birthday. Glad he has a few more train items, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Happy Birthday Rafi :-) I can see your joy through the pictures. You are such a happy boy!!
    Alex, cake looks beautiful. I would need the recipe please !

    Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely day and blog of Raf's 3rd birthday! Wonderful images too..x

    ReplyDelete