Monday, May 23, 2011

35

A bit late, but on the 13th we had a fun day celebrating my birthday. Yes, I am 35. Rich had the day off work and we spent the day having a lot of family fun. We started the day with a 6 mile family run, stopped off at the store for some goodies, and then came home for a lovely breakfast. It was a super leisurely day and so we meandered into Portland for lunch at Flatbread pizza.

It was the last day of sunshine (it;s been raining ever since) and we hoped to get out for an evening ride as our sitter was coming.. Alas, it fell through so enjoyed a nice birthday tea. I was a lucky woman and received an I-pad so I can watch and chat with Raf when I'm at work. And the next morning we did a 29 mile bike ride for a total of 35 combined miles (run and bike).. albeit a little late.

Lovely, lovely day.



Birthday breakfast.





Birthday lunch at Flatbread Pizza. Vegan pizza followed by vegan crumble... Yum.



Birthday tea!



1 comment:

  1. Wow what a lovely day :) Congrats on iPad!

    Rafi looks all excited :) Two more months for our little ones to turn two !!!! Time is flying......

    ReplyDelete