Wednesday, March 19, 2014

17 months old

This past Monday Charlie turned 17 months old! How he's almost a year and a half, I don't know. Time is passing much too quickly. Rafi is sat next to me as I write this blog, and he tells me he's going to buy Charles a present. He's going to buy him a train! "A Thomas one that he does not have. It's a secret. It's a diesel engine. And It's DIESEL. And it moves. And it has a lever". (so not a secret anymore). 

We had a fun packed weekend with 2 birthday parties. One was at the Children's Museum, which we all love. We woke Charlie up from a nap when we got there, so he was a bit of a monster. Nonetheless, when he was able to do what he wanted, he was a happy boy!




Charlie loves to draw. He's always pointing for the crayons and paper.




He's also very, very active. When he's not running around the house, he has us pushing it in his car. On Monday I was able to go to the open gym with the boys (it's spring break here). Charlie was in his element as I pushed him around and around on his bike. I can't wait for this interminable winter to be over so that we can go outside much more.


Drawing on the chalkboard... another favourite thing to do. 


Sadly, on his 17 month-birthday he woke up in the middle of the night vomiting. Poor little chap. The next morning he was so much better. When it came to morning nap, he grabbed my hand and took me to the bed so I could lie down with him. I wasn't going to argue, and enjoyed an hour and a half snuggled up with him.


Gorgeous baby-lashes. He's a beautiful boy.














No comments:

Post a Comment