Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Car Chats with Rafi

I love taking Raf to school in the mornings (even though it almost always makes me late). We often have funny chats about, well, anything and everything. This morning he was especially chatty. Here are some of the things that I can recall:

Rafi: 'I had a dream last night about 'Tic Tock Crock' biting off my nose.
Me: 'Oh no, was it scary?'
Rafi: 'um, no. I liked it'
Me: 'You liked your nose being bitten off?'
Rafi: Tic Tock Crock hugged my nose, too.

Few seconds later...

Rafi: 'I miss Grandpa. He was my funny man. I wish he could come for Halloween'
Me: ' I do, too, sweetie. I really miss him'
Rafi: I miss our old house. They knocked it down and put a road through. I'm sad about Charlie.. he's going to be a toddler soon. I miss Grandpa.. But I'm excited about Halloween.' Remember when Grandpa came to our old house? Was Charlie there?'

Explained that Charlie was not yet born....

Rafi: 'Sorry I didn't eat my vegetables last night'
Me: 'Don't worry, Raf, we'll try some more later, okay?'
Rafi: I love you. Why is the crossing man's sign red and not green?'

And on, and on.

1 comment:

  1. This is just so adorable. Fascinating the way his minds works!

    ReplyDelete