Saturday, September 21, 2013

Bradbury Mountain

Charlie and I had a great time in the UK! Hopefully I'll upload some photos later but I'm so behind on everything, and since I've been back I've been going to bed at the same time as Charlie in an attempt to get enough sleep. I don't get much of a chance to blog, though!

But before we went, I took the boys on a lovely late Friday afternoon hike up Bradbury Mountain. There's a fairly gentle 2 mile hike up one trail and while I wasn't overly confident that Rafi would make it all, I though we'd at least have a good walk followed by some time on the park that's there, too.

Much to my surprise (as Raf can be known to whinge a bit when he's tired) he made it all the way up and down again. Charlie was on my back in the Beco and he had a fabulous time, too. Raf kept on exclaiming how 'beautiful it is', and when we were at the top, he said, 'this is amazing!' Not one bit of whinging the entire time :)










1 comment:

  1. What a great little hiker he is! Congrats to Rafi. So glad you all got to enjoy such a beautiful day.

    And welcome home!

    ReplyDelete