Rafi is three weeks old today. It's going much too quickly! I can't believe how much he's growing, and while it's so lovely to see him thriving and growing, a big part of me is so sad that it's passing so quickly.
And growing he is! Yesterday Rafi was projectile vomiting all over the place, We were in Panera when all of a sudden up came his breakfast all over me, him, and the seating. I carry several outfits for him in his diaper bag and we were fast running out of them!
He was sick pretty much throughout the day so I called the nurse and she suggested we come in. We saw a very nice Dr who though Rafi looked just great... and since he weighed in at 8 pounds 12 he us gaining plenty of weight!! That's more than two pounds in two weeks!
He's growing out of some of his outfits, too... I wish we could hit the pause button even though this is also a challenging time,
In other news...
1) We had a really fun photo session on Sunday with a local photographer. I can hardly wait for the proofs! They'll be online if anyone is interested in checking them out.
2) Rafi has started to vomit a lot... It's making feeding times a bit anxiety provoking. I'm hoping it gets better soon :(
3) I've been out on my bike a couple of times and it feels so good to be outside in the fresh air. Getting in some activity on a daily basis seems pretty key to good mental health.
4) We're planning on having a naming-ceremony... a post to come about that!
5) I am so grateful for all the wonderful meals everyone has been leaving for us!!
6) THANK YOU, Eileen, for offering to come and sit with Rafi!!!
Some more pics, of course!
his three week birthday.... his first time on a bike!