Saturday, June 3, 2017

UK bound.

The children and I just returned from a 13 day trip to the UK. I was returning for a conference and, on a bit of a whim, decided to take the kids with me. So I booked the tickets and off we went! Flying with a low-cost airline, I was a little concerned, but it was great. The children behaved so well, and despite being very tired, were complete troopers..

We left Saco and Boston in the high 90s... 


Saying goodbye to daddy....



And off we went.





We survived the journey and Aunty Melissa (after a very, very long walk from our terminal to the passport control and baggage areas) picked us up and took us to Cheltenham.


Asleep within a few minutes.


And then we walked to Rory and Freya's school to collect them. Very happy cousins!










No comments:

Post a Comment