Thursday, April 26, 2012

New Likes

I've been look at some of Raf's old photos this evening and it's so shocking that he was once so tiny! What a sweetheart, but he is just getting so big nowadays.

Raf has some new likes:

1) Pocoyo - a very weird Spanish cartoon, with the English version narrated by Stephen Fry. If you have never come across this strange show then youtube an episode. You won't be the same again.

2) Pumpkin seeds. "More seeds, please mummy",

3) Rice - and he even had some quinoa yesterday.

4) Ice pops (actually this is an old like but it's lately been renewed).

5) Playing 'tea time'. This evening he ran into our bedroom shouting 'tea, tea, tea', waving a saucer in my face.

6) His new crocs - thank the Lord. He was fast growing out of his old ones and he was loathe to give them up.

We have tried to talk to him about having a little brother or sister. I say to him, "Rafi, what's in mummy's tummy?" And although he'll respond, 'A baby", we don't think he has an absolute clue.

Indeed Raf head-butted my tummy when lying in bed this morning. He didn't mean to, bless him, but when I went to get some blood work done at the midwives, I did mention it to the nurse I saw and a midwife came and did a quick doppler check to make sure nothing was awry. They must have heard how big Raf's head is! Everything seemed fine. it's hard to imagine that we have our anatomy scan in a couple of weeks.

Any guesses as to the sex? We were really wrong last time!

5 comments:

  1. my gut says girl but then again I must have a thing for girls because I am feeling that for everyone I know who is currently expecting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My money's on a girl this time, too - we all need some pink in our lives!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. For some reason I have a feeling that you are having a "Boy" !
    A boy or a girl - very lucky to have such a wonderful parents and lovely big brother :-)

    Love :-)

    ReplyDelete