Wednesday, March 3, 2010

'Rents are in town

Mum and Dad arrived last Saturday so I've been a little busy with the folks, work, and the boy. We also lost power last week, and I have to admit that it was quite challenging to have no power and heat with a baby. Mum and dad's flight was also delayed because of the storm.

But they're here now and they're thoroughly enjoying Raf. On Thursday morning Raf spent the morning on his own with his grandparents. They were exhausted, but they had a great time. Raf is such a smiler and a lot of fun - but when you can't get him to nap it's pretty tiring! Still, I am hopeful that they might be up for more baby sitting stints so that rich and I can head out for our first date since Raf arrived!

Here is Dad, Rich, and Raf hanging out in Panera.. I need to get my camera out more:



Here are a few photos from the week

Rafi spending a few rare moments in his cot.



A family walk



A trip to Whole Foods

5 comments:

  1. Aw, love the pix! I'm so glad you're having fun and thrilled to hear there may be a date in the offing! Have a wonderful visit.

    xo
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kids will be pampered most by the grand parents and I am sure Rafi is now! Happy time Raf :)
    Yay for the date!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the pics, so glad raf gets to spend some time with his grandparents. love you. xox

    brie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for remembering, Raami!

    ReplyDelete