Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Raf's first day with Jen

It was Raf's first day with the new nanny, Jen, today. She is really lovely. She brings her little 16 month old little girl, who is very, very sweet - and so Raf gets to hang out with Hudson, the little girl, and Hudson's big brother, B, who is 5, when he gets home from school.

I feel really confident about leaving Raf there, and Jen is very experienced. Raf had a few moments, but as I worked away at Panera bread on my syllabus I received a lovely picture text from Jen which showed Raf sleeping! I thought this was quite a feat as I have a hard time getting him to nap lately.

Raf may be cutting a tooth so I was a bit nervous about having Jen look after a potentially grumpy raf, but he did pretty good. Jen is an impressive woman looking after these babies :)

Here's he pic I received!

3 comments: