Well I am a horrible blogger lately. Must do better... as there's so much to report, but by the time I come to do it I've forgotten what it is that I wanted to write! So a quick list:
1) Rafi rolled from his front to his back a few days ago. He kept on doing it... though today he wasn't really into it :)
2) I'll write a post about this properly (tomorrow...) but Raf is partly sleeping with us, partly in the Amby that Angie and Dennis gave to us. We're all sleeping better because of it (especially the little guy), but I feel sad, too, because i do live snuggling up with him. He's still in our room, of course, and as soon as he's not wanting to sleep on his own we bring him into bed with us. So he's sleeping with us from around 1-3:30am. Around 3:30 he wakes up all wriggly.. I used to take him downstairs and he'd feed and nap in the swing, but putting him back in the Amby after a quick snack is working really well... so far. We keep reminding ourselves that there's plenty of time for cosleeping.
3) So many changes in Raf. he is more social, mobile, cheeky :) We're just adoring him.
4) Stressful too. And between Rich's full time job, part time masters, and me trying to get some work done and attend meetings with students and colleagues, it's been hard. it's even more of a challenge not to take out the stress and frustration on Rich (and for him, on me), but we both have to remember that whilst this is a lovely time, it is extremely stressful.
5) I had my first day at work yesterday. I had to go in for a big meeting. Rich brought Raf in between meetings so I could feed him, so I wasn't away from the little guy for more than 3 hours, and he and Rich had a nice time together, but I got a glimpse of my life when I return to work and I am somewhat anxious about it. The biggest challenge may be pumping at work. Eek.
6) For some reason blogger isn't letting me upload pics, but Ill try again later. Hope I have some readers left :)