Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Milestones!

On Sunday Raf's little grunting laugh graduated to an all out giggle.. and that night he rolled over in bed. He's growing up! Today I took him to campus and he visited our friend and colleague Nancy's childhood development class. His first stint as a professor! We ran into Whole Foods on the way home, bumped into the two lovely nurses who attended Rafi's birth, and as I put him in his car seat (usually a stressful affair) I was rewarded with a massive grin as I sang 'you've got the whole world in your hands...'

5 comments:

  1. this photo is so flipping precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a honey :) he is indeed growing up so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how wonderful! Isn't the power of song amazing? (And it doesn't even matter which song!)

    I wish I could have seen you today.

    xoxo
    Love,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh! how cute!

    how are you doing?

    ReplyDelete
  5. So freaking cute Alex. What a darling, darling boy.

    ReplyDelete