Sunday, August 9, 2009

Weekend in Pictures

We had a pretty nice weekend. it began on Friday after Rafi's one month appointment. He is such a BIG boy! On Tuesday the traveling nurse came to weigh him, and he was 9 pounds 15 oz. By friday he was 10 pounds 4.5oz. He is gaining more than a pound a week... what a chuffer he is. On the other hand he's not very long, so Rafi is turning into quite the Buddha baby :)

And then I went on a walk with Kate.. Raf stayed home with Pops. It was my first walk in over a month without a little poppet hanging around my neck!

Here's a few snapshots of the rest of our weekend.. including a trip to Sebago:








This is where Rafi and I spend a lot of our time together.. to my left is my computer, water, remote controls...


Tummy Time!






Check out this strong neck!




Having a breather...



He's almost walking!!



Then we took a trip to the trail and hiked down to Otter Pond where we like to swim...



3 comments:

  1. Aw, these are great, Alex! I especially love the last one with him peering out of the sling. What a cutie. I'm so pleased he's growing so well. And I hope his tummy is calmed down a bit?

    And hope you two are well. I'm hoping to see you some time this week. xoxoxo
    Love,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isnt that cute,Jen!! Hope to see you Thurs or Fri!

    love A

    ReplyDelete
  3. He can do push ups! :-) I love the photos of the two of you by the water. Jocelyn would be fortunate to see a creek!
    -Krystine

    ReplyDelete